Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mama's goin back to work!

Well, we tried to move to Cali to no avail....the house wont sell and Govenah Ah-nold hates teachers.
So last week, I figured I would apply to Katy ISD as an alternative plan in case we moved back to Texas. I had NO IDEA they would call for an interview the next day!! I then got called back with a job offer the day after that!! I have never landed a job so quickly in my life! I am quite proud of that myself, but a bit sad to be closing the door on my California dreams. Maybe in a couple years.
Now though, instead of just K starting kinder in the fall, I have two more that are starting preschool!! I feel like Im having empty nest syndrome at 3o :(
I know that it is a great thing having the job and the schooling for the kiddos, but it is definately going to be a whole new chapter in the Taylor story!!
Pray for us!!!

No comments: